The Biggest V-Day Sins Committed
1. Saying he/she doesn’t believe in hokey commercial holidays two seconds after you just given him/her a cute card.
2. Telling you, “God, we’re never going to be able to get a dinner reservation tonight because it’s stupid Valentine’s Day.”
3. Giving you supermarket flowers.
4. Confiding to you at a Valentine’s singles party that the only thing he/she finds appetizing are the free red martinis.
5. E-mailing you the morning of the 14th to say, “Hey, so what are you up to tonight?” He’s/she’s not asking you out, just wondering if you’ll be out with someone else.
(The above list is from Cosmo)
DON’T LET THIS BE YOU!!
Come to the Norfolk Location’s Got It Video and Novelty and get your special someone a gift that let him/her know how hot you think he/she is this Valentines Day!
1. Make every part of your partner feel special, get some good massage oil to pamper them with a sensual massage. Try an edible one, so that you may enjoy every part of them. This will make them feel as if you think every part of them is sexy.
2. Leave a love message with rose petals on the bed. We have fake ones so you can leave the message after he/she leaves for the day and have it waiting all day for when he/she first returns. The time and the thought will score you points.
3. Not as creative, buy one of our Lotto Tickets and have your partner scratch off the card to see what happens next. This will definitely create that anticipation and excitement.
4. Separated because of work or long distance relationship? We have several different “lover coupon books” that can be redeem at a later date. They range from very naughty to more romantic and nice. We also have several “Love Act” ideas as well. Mail it to him/her early so that it gets there by Valentine’s Day
5. Is he/she not really into the typical Valentine’s Day romantic stuff? Do you and your partner love to have a good laugh? We have several board games, card games, group games, and games that put a twist on their usual play. Take your chances to see what the outcome will be. We will bet you both will have a good time in the end, with nobody losing.